See Profile at Google Scholar for updated list of publications.
* H. Sazan, S. Piperno, M. Layani, S. Magdassi & H. Shpaisman*, "Silver microstructures formation using Standing Surface Acoustic Waves", Journal of colloid and interface science 536, 701-709, (2019)
* O. Marin, M. Alesker, S. Guttman, G. Gershinsky, E. Edri, Eitan, H. Shpaisman, R. Guerra, D. Zitoun, M. Deutsch & E. Sloutskin, "Self-faceting of emulsion droplets as a route to solid icosahedra and other polyhedra", Journal of colloid and interface science 538, 541, (2019)
* H. Sazan, S. Piperno, M. Layani, S. Magdassi & H. Shpaisman*, "Microfabrication of Continuous Stable patterns Using Standing Surface acoustic waves in microfluidic systems", Proceedings of Acoustofluidics, (2018) (peer-reviewed proceeding)
* N. Armon, U. Greenberg, M. Layani, Y. Rosen, S. Magdassi & H. Shpaisman*, "Continuous Nanoparticle Assembly by a Modulated Photo-Induced Microbubble for Fabrication of Micrometric Conductive Patterns", ACS applied materials & interfaces 9 (50), 44214-44221, (2017)
* O. Wagner, M. Schultz, A. Meiri, E. Edri, R. Meir, H. Shpaisman, E. Sloutskin, Z. Zalevsky, " Label free microscopy with enhanced localization performance based upon temporally modulated polarization", Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), IEEE, 1-4, (2017)
* N. Armon, U. Greenberg, M. Layani, Y. Rosen, S. Magdassi & H. Shpaisman, "Continuous Nanoparticle Assembly by a Modulated Photo-Induced Microbubble for Fabrication of Micrometric Conductive Patterns", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (2017)DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b14614
* I. Jacob, E. Edri, E. Lasnoy, S. Piperno, H. Shpaisman. "Influencing Colloidal Formation with Optical Traps." Soft Matter 2017 DOI: 10.1039/C6SM02639G.
* C. Weng, H. Shpaisman, A. Hollingsworth & D. G. Grier , “Monitoring colloidal growth with holographic particle characterization”, Soft Matt., 11, 1062, (2015), Selected for cover image of Feb 2015 issue
* H. Shpaisman, D. B. Ruffner, D. G. Grier , “Light-driven three-dimensional rotational motion of dandelion-shaped microparticles”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 102, 071103 (2013)
* H. Shpaisman, B. J. Krishnatreya, D. G. Grier, "Holographic Microrefractometer" , Appl. Phys. Lett., 101, 091102 (2012), Selected for cover image of Aug 2012 issue
* H. Shpaisman, R. Har-Lavan, H. Cohen, D. Azulai, N. Stein, D. Cahen, "A novel method for investigating electrical breakdown enhancement by nm-sized features", Nanoscale, 4 (10):p. 3128-3134 (2012)
* H. Shpaisman, O. Seitz , O. Yaffe, K. Roodenko, L. Scheres, H. Zuilhof, Y.J. Chabal, T. Sueyoshi, S. Kera, N. Ueno, A. Vilan, D. Cahen, "Structure Matters: Correlating temperature dependent electrical transport through alkyl monolayers with vibrational and photoelectron spectroscopies", Chem. Sci., 3 (3):p. 851-862 (2012)
* N. Stein, R. Korobko, O. Yaffe, R. H. Lavan, H. Shpaisman, E. Tirosh, A. Vilan, D. Cahen, “Nondestructive Contact Deposition for Molecular Electronics: Si-Alkyl//Au Junctions”, J. Phys. Chem. C., 114(29):p. 12769-12776 (2010)
* H. Shpaisman, R. Har-Lavan, N. Stein, O. Yaffe, R. Korobko, O. Seitz, A. Vilan, D. Cahen, "Electronic Contact Deposition onto Organic Molecular Monolayers: Can we Detect Metal Penetration?", Adv. Funct. Mat., 20 (13):p. 2181-2188 (2010)
* O. Yaffe, L. Scheres, S. R. Puniredd, , A. Biller, R. H. Lavan, H. Shpaisman, H. Zuilhof, H. Haick, D. Cahen, A. Vilan, "Molecular Electronics at Metal/Semiconductor Junctions. Si Inversion by Sub-Nanometer Molecular Films", Nano Lett. 9, (6):p. 2390-2394 (2009)
* H. Shpaisman, E. Salomon, G. Nesher, A. Vilan , A. Kahn, D. Cahen, "Electrical transport and photoemission experiments of alkylphosphonate monolayers on GaAs", J. Phys. Chem. C. , 113(8):p. 3313-3321 (2009)
* H. Shpaisman, O. Niitsoo, I. Lubomirsky, D. Cahen, "Can up & down conversion and multi-exciton generation improve photovoltaics?", Solar En. Mater. Solar Cells, 92: p. 1541–1546 (2008)
* A. Salomon, H. Shpaisman, O. Seitz, T. Boecking, D. Cahen, "Temperature-dependent electronic transport through alkyl chain monolayers: Evidence for a molecular signature", J. Phys. Chem. C. 112(10): p. 3969-3974 (2008)
* H. Shpaisman, O. Niitsoo, I. Lubomirsky, D. Cahen. "Up- and Down-Conversion, and Multi-Exciton Generation for Improving Solar Cells: A Reality Check", MRS proc. 1101E (KK): p. 05.14 (2008)
* G. Nesher, H. Shpaisman, D. Cahen, "Effect of Chemical Bond-type on Electron Transport in GaAs-chemical bond-Alkyl/Hg junctions", J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 129(4): p. 734-735 (2007)
* F. Amy, C.K. Chan, W. Zhao, J. Hyung, M. Ono, T. Sueyoshi, S. Kera, G. Nesher, A. Salomon, L. Segev, O. Seitz, H. Shpaisman, A. Scholl, M. haeming, T. Bocking, D. Cahen, L. Kronik, N. Ueno, E. Umbach, A. Kahn, “Radiation damage to alkyl chain monolayers on semiconductor substrates investigated by electron spectroscopy.”, J. Phys. Chem. B 110(43):p. 21826–21832 (2006).
* H. Shpaisman, A. D. Wilson-Gordon, H. Friedmann, "Electromagnetically induced waveguiding in double-Λ systems", Phys. Rev. A 71, 043812 (2005)
* H. Shpaisman, A. D. Wilson-Gordon, H. Friedmann, "Efficient parametric amplification in double-Λ systems without maximal two-photon coherence", Phys. Rev. A 70, 063814 (2004). Also published in the "Virtual Journal of Ultrafast Science".