Switzerland, 2nd Zurich Education & Career Exhibition, 14-15 March 2018, Call for Exhibitors
Updated on 06/12/2017 - 12:26
Institute for Peace & Dialogue, IPD announces call for exhibitors to ZurichEduCaExpo 2018, 2nd International Education and Career Exhibition, which will be held in Zurich, Switzerland during 14-15 March 2018.
With ZurichEduCaExpo 2018 – 2nd International Education and Career Exhibition, IPD primarily strives to provide educational, governmental & non governmental institutions as well as companies and recruitment agencies worldwide a stage to engage with their targeted audiences, promote their bespoke and tailored programs and ultimately enable visitors to gain first-hand insights on excellent academic and career opportunities offered by a broad range of exhibitors. The two-day fair is aimed to help a wide audience including school-leavers, undergraduate & graduate level students, domestic & international degree seeking students and job-seekers to take crucial decisions on their future study and career paths. The event heralds the platform for those, who are prone to gain exposure to new perspectives in the areas of education and career progression. Whether you’re inclined to pursue a new domestic opportunity or give your career a boost via securing an overseas job, ZurichEduCaExpo is a perfect platform to deal with your study and career aspirations in the ultimate way.
Early Bird Application and Payment Deadline: 22nd December 2017 Final Application and Payment Deadline: 15th February 2018
Who can attend the Exhibition
Governmental Institutions, INGOs, NGOs and Diplomatic missions offering academic programs, scholarship, fellowship and research programs Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions Companies & recruitment agencies (offering full-time, part-time jobs, internships, traineeships) Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives Private and Public Institutions offering Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship programs Summer and Winter School Program representatives Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives Language and Foundation Course Center representatives Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives Study and Travel programs Distant Education program representatives Early year age education program providers, secondary and high Schools
Application form for exhibitors in WORD file format Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format Exhibitor advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF A5 Format (Please see the Section 6. price list for extra services in INFO pack)
Participation fee for Exhibitors
- Early bird payment fee for participation at the exhibition is EUR 1400 (deadline for payment is 22nd December 2017).
- Standard payment fee for participation at the exhibition is EUR 1600 (deadline for payment is 15th February 2017).
Participation fee includes
ZurichEduCaExpo 2018 event will provide all the exhibitors with following services under paid fee:
- Exhibition space for the each exhibitor constituting 3 sqm.
- Invitation for participation of 2 exhibitor representatives
- All day snack buffet during the expo (nespresso coffee, ronnefeldt tea, different juices, fruit platter, chocolate, shakes, sweet & salty
- Basic fair equipment (1 table, 2 chairs, name badges)
- 2 bottles 1 litre still water per day
- Promotion in Exhibition Catalogue (name, logo, contact details and brief introduction: Maximum 10 sentences).
- Registration fee
- Folder, pen and notepad
- Power supply and electrical consumption
- High speed accessible WiFi
- Pavilion cleaning, general pavilion security, technical design and support
- Exhibitors name and logo in exhibition banners and posters
The exhibition venue is Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel. Once the confirmation letter from IPD is received, please feel free to contact the hotel for booking the accommodation.
Contact Details of Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel
Schiffbaustrasse 13, CH-8005 Zurich
+41 44 276 22 55
+41 44 276 22 98
More information about the upcoming event can be found under the following links: